Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Business Partner
at Bombardier Recreational Products
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 10,000 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms. www.brp.com. Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. To work in an environment that fosters world class professional development.
2. To be part of a dynamic and passionate team having a great influence on the decision making.
3. To Work in a collaborative environment.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is the main connection between BRP and HR function, the main point of contact of all management levels of BRP and a secondary point of contact for employees
- Develops trustworthy relationships by being a trusted advisor with the ability to understand and influence the business strategy and goals and translate them into actionable business aligned people strategies
- Coaches on leaders’ effectiveness and helps solving business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking
- Develops client-focused engagement and retention strategies
- Support teams in business transformation strategies and activities including organizational design, change management, etc.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and Global Practices to build and enhance organizational capability
- Focus on strategic people issues, trends, and solutions that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of BRP
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of seven years of experience
- Excellent influential and communication skills (spoken and written) to appropriately manage all interactions and relationships
- Good analysis skills and ability to take a step back, to look for solutions and to efficiently manage outcomes
- Strong business acumen
- Engaging leadership with the business and with the function including, courage, accountability and ownership
This position is eligible to BRP Employee Referral Program.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA!
The Eastern Townships are located in the southern part of the province and share a 300km+ long border with the United States. The region’s breathtaking landscape features 15 mountains, 19 lakes, 7 rivers, 33 beaches and 3 national parks. 80% of the territory is forested, making its more than 200 km of hiking trails possible. In the fall, the landscape becomes a festival of colours, delighting young and old alike. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find what they’re looking for among the many seasonal and yearround activities available, which include hiking, cycling, camping, skiing and golfing, not to mention hunting and fishing. Food lovers can treat their taste buds to the refined flavours of the region’s vineyards, microbreweries and local products. There are also plenty of options for those who want to relax, with over 15 spas and relaxation centres, all of which are surrounded by idyllic vistas. The Eastern Townships offer unmatched quality of life.