Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Manager UK
at Cardinal Health
We are looking for a skilled Channel Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements, identifying their needs and promoting our company’s solutions to achieve mutual satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Demonstrable the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at one time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record of problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or another relevant field
- Computer IT literate - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM
- Full current UK driving license
- UK work permit/visa
- Technical knowledge - The ability to use and demonstrate technical medical equipment in a clinical setting.
- Business acumen - The ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to changing businesses situations is necessary in order to recognise solutions and provide new methods for achieving targets and objectives with the desire to achieve and exceed expectations.
- Communication Skills - Proficiency with all modes of modern communication including use of e-mail, telephone, video conferencing as well as verbal and written.
- Ability to impart technical knowledge and educate a variety of clinical audiences
- Administrative skills - Maintain records and analyse sales data from the on-line sales data system.
- Time management - The ability to prioritise, organise and meet deadlines is essential.
- Interpersonal Skills - You must be able to develop and maintain key relationships with the customer base in order to provide educational support and exceed customer expectations.