Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Activity Assistant - Coldspring of Campbell County - Full Time
at Carespring Hero
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: edc70fc0-c4b2-4998-9dcd-c6b8078165c8
- Work with other members of the Activity Department to provide individual, group and 1:1 activities, which are essential to the total wellbeing of our Residents.
Performance Duties: (included but not limited to)
- Working with other members of the IPS Team.
- Conducting all scheduled groups and individual activities.
- Assist with decorating Facility.
- Attends outings – operates bus lift and all other bus equipment.
- Attends Team Member meetings.
- Assist with Resident meals (serve/feed).
- Monitor overhead music and TV’s in public areas
- Assist with Theme Weeks and special events.
- Take Sensory/Activity Cart around to Individual Rooms.
- Documentation of attendance for all groups and individual activities.
- Perform the Hydration/Snack Cart pass.
- Assist in animal care and programming.
- Maintain the in-house channel/character generator.
- Keep IPS rooms neat and orderly, having supplies available for Residents.
- Assist with the QIS and Customer Service Surveys.
- Assist with the Maintenance Programming.
- Maintain slot machines.
- All other duties specified by the Supervisor.
- Must be (or must be eligible to become) STNA Certified.