Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist - Coldspring of Campbell County - Full Time
at Carespring Hero
The objective is to represent the facility by providing information, directing inquiries, channeling concerns and overall control of all incoming communication. This person must maintain a professional appearance and congenial atmosphere. Further to facilitate office function inclusive of typing, answering the phone and other general office duties. Salary $10.25 to $12.00 based on experience.
- Collect physician’s phone orders from all nursing stations and send them out daily with self-addressed stamped envelope. When they return in the mail give them to Medical Records.
- Answer phone system and direct calls to the proper supervisor or department, take messages, and screen employ calls.
- Greet visitors, sales people, families and prospective residents and families. Direct them to the lobby or appropriate supervisor.
- Sort residents’ mail by floor, forward residents’ bills and past residents’ mail to the address in HCS.
- Sort facility mail and place in mailboxes.
- Direct prospective employees to proper supervisor.
- Type resident identification on the wrist bracelet, the door tag, the chart and other pieces of documentation.
- Type admission record and file in HCS.
- Distribute copies of green sheet to: Medical Records, bookkeeper, mail to physician, Allied Clinical and Home Care Pharmacy.
- Maintain patient number log.
- Maintain laundry list (to be typed on the 20th of each month).
- Maintain beauty shop list and complete purchase orders, take appointments for beauty shop.
- Maintain brochures.
- Put admissions and nursing packets together.
- Update all of patient’s records when patients go to the hospital or in-house movement.
- Filing- employee and resident.
- General typing for supervisors.
- Accept payment of residents and outpatient bills when paying in person.
- Direct applicants.
- Maintain lunch log and handle petty cash.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minutes.
- Must have a high school diploma or associated degree.
- Must have general secretarial skills, Word Perfect a plus.
- Must have polished communication and people skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and be able to conduct a daily office routine in a professional manner.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org