Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
STNA- Boonespring of Union - Full Time
at Carespring Hero
NEW - INCREASED BASE WAGE SCALE - NEW
STNA - Base Hourly Rate is $12.00 to $16.00 based on experience.
Overtime shifts available to allow team members to make $18.00 to $24.00 per hour
Shift AND weekend differentials available allows team members to make an additional $2.00 per hour
Why Our STNA's Have Chosen to Work Here:
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Flexible schedules - 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts available
- Weekend/Shift Differentials available.
- Tuition Reimbursement to go back to Nursing School
- Competitive Wages with affordable health care benefit
- The word most commonly used to describe culture: FAMILY
- Top Workplace Award Winner
- Clean, state of the art facility with access to all supplies needed to provide the highest quality of care.
- Care for a diverse patient population.
- Enjoy the benefit of helping 90% of your short term patients recover and return home.
- Free continuing education courses
Assists nursing personnel in providing nonprofessional nursing care under the direction of the charge nurse on duty.
- Meet the state eligible requirements for STNA or CNA position
- Has a sincere desire to work with the elderly
- Patience, compassion, and being able to work cooperatively are essential
- Must be pleasant, cheerful, tactful, and courteous to residents, relatives, visitors, and other personnel
STNA General Care to Residents
- Bathes, dresses, and sees that residents are properly clothed at all times
- Gives personal hygiene care daily, such as shampoos, general hair grooming, shaves to male residents, and sees that nails are clean and manicured
- Gives oral care at least once per shift
- Keeps patient’s room in order, including keeping the patients’ personal items neat and in order
- Passes fresh water and ice to patients each shift
- Helps provide for elimination needs, including bowel and bladder retraining and records observations
- Makes residents comfortable and ensures protection by maintaining good body alignment and using comfort and safety devices as directed by the nurse
- Assists with diagnostic procedures, including taking vital signs (temperatures)
- Carries out appropriate procedures as directed when caring for residents with infectious diseases
- Answers call lights; delivers message
- Cares for and marks residents’ clothing and personal articles
- Assists with fire control and emergency procedures as directed
- Knowledgeable of infection control practices and utilizes these when delivering resident care
Diet and Nutrition
- Passes the food trays after checking diet trays with diet order cards under the direction of the nurse
- Assists and feeds residents as needed, cutting food, spoon-feeding, etc.
- Reports and records the residents’ eating habits and follows guidelines for restorative feeding programs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
To apply please send resumes to email@example.com