Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Project Manager
at Cargill, Incorporated.
Supports the exploration of businessopportunities and provides information necessary in the development of soundbusiness cases to support business growth in alignment with our Vision. Utilizes knowledge and analytical skills inBusiness Development and Project Management.Responsiblefor managing the business development, deployment and delivery of projectmanagement activities (including project exploration, project execution, and projectfollow-up) on assigned projects.
• Bachelor degreeor above in business administration, engineering or other relevant major
• Over 2 years workexperience in commercial/sales, marketing, business analysis or projectdevelopment in multinational companies
• Excellent oraland written English language communication capability (Main working languagewill be English)
• Skillful withOffice and Project software
• Goodcommunication and coordination skills, organized and strong execution
• Master ofBusiness Administration or other relevant major
• Leadership rolein development of a business idea from the beginning to approval and projectexecution
• Technical Skills(engineering, process operations)• Experiences in Food Manufacturing / Agricultureindustry