Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cargill, Incorporated.
TASK AND CHECKING ACCURACY
· Ensure and check proper documentation duringacceptance.
· Check accuracy as to:
- recorded weights
- no. of pcs/heads inside boxes or crates
- declaration of sku in the stickers
- declaration of production and batch codes in thestickers
· Provide tally sheets to the receiving clerks
· Validate tare weight used by production.
· Check and validate shrinkage allowancecomputation for VAP whole bird and cut ups.
· Reconcile with production on the records,documents and reports generated.
· Ensure to comply with the receiving objectives:
Right Product Right Weight Right Time
Right Quality Right Condition
Right Quantities Right Standard
· Ensure and check proper documentation duringissuance.
· Ensure proper icing of chilled product uponissuance.
· Confirm that all product issuance is withaffixed barcode and correct versus actual.
· Acts as the quality inspection checker.
· Daily/Weekly Inventories
· Ensure FEFO/FIFO was implemented on the dailybasis.
· College Graduate
· Computer Literate
· 1 years experience in as Warehouse Checker
· Analytical and can work with numbers
· Self-starter, initiative taking
· Process & task oriented
· Deep Understandingof Inventory Management System.
· Deepunderstanding of production processes and product details
· Understadingthe System Programs by the company