Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Production Coordinator, 1st shift, at our Russellville, KY manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for ensuring all materials are ready and available to complete production orders in a timely manner according to customer specifications.
Additional responsibilities of the Production Coordinator may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order raw inventory based on forecast projections, current inventory, rollout reports and order history
- Coordinate foam from the chop line and pouring line; schedule line-ups
- Check specs for accuracy and completeness
- Conduct cycle counts and assist with monthly/quarterly/yearly inventory
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to, Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work off hours; ability to work extended hours as production warrants
- 1-3 years experience in inventory control
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred but not required)
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristics.