Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Careers Open House
CIBC Financial Careers offer you an exciting opportunity for a career in sales and service, or in financial sales management, that is both personally and professionally rewarding. Every day, you'll have the chance to make a difference in your clients' lives and to feel good about what you do.
We invite you to join us at our CIBC Careers Open House to learn more:
• Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
• 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• CIBC, 518 Wellman Crescent, Saskatoon, SK
• Please bring your resume and cover letter to this event
CIBC Careers Open House events are informal and allow you the opportunity to drop in and to interact in-person with local leaders, managers and recruitment consultants so you can ask questions, get answers and gain valuable advice about current and future career opportunities at CIBC.
A Great Place To Work:
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution and was recently recognized as Strongest Bank in Canada, Strongest Bank in North America, and third Strongest in the world.
CIBC Retail and Business Banking provides clients across Canada with financial advice, products and services through a strong team of advisors and more than 1,100 branches, as well as our ABMs, mobile sales force, telephone banking, online and mobile banking.
CIBC Retail and Business Banking careers focus on your on-going training and development. You can develop your financial services knowledge and experience, which can also lead to great career growth opportunities at CIBC.
We Offer You:
• Competitive base salary with rewarding yearly performance incentives.
• Flexible medical, dental and insurance benefits that suit your unique needs with immediate eligibility upon hire.
• 3-weeks of vacation pro-rated over the first year of employment.
• Employee banking benefits including: special interest rates, special services, lower transaction fees and the ability to acquire CIBC stock at a competitive rate.
We Are Actively Hiring:
• Financial Advisors
• Financial Services Representatives
• Customer Service Representatives
Sales and Service Positions Will Be:
• Working in a fast-paced client centric sales environment.
• Providing front-line sales and service expertise to new and existing clients.
• Achieving targets and results by actively promoting and selling appropriate CIBC products and services.
• Proactively generating business by reaching out to new and existing clients via outbound calling.
Some positions require valid Investment Funds in Canada (IFIC), Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA), or Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) accreditation.
At CIBC, our vision is to be the leader in client relationships and our branch network provides our clients with sales and service support seven days a week. Your flexibility is required to accommodate Monday to Saturday scheduling. Some positions will be on a part time basis.
Your flexibility is required to be considered for opportunities at CIBC Branches throughout Saskatoon and rural North Saskatchewan locations.
If you want to learn more about CIBC including our vision, mission, and values as well as our community involvement, we encourage you to visit CIBC.com.
Thank you for considering potential employment opportunities at CIBC.