Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit/Finance Intern Summer 2021-Louisville, KY
At CoBank, our Finance & Credit Intern assists with the preparation and analysis of credit actions. This intern will partner with other Credit Analysts and Relationship Managers to develop their industry knowledge, as well as maintain historical trend analysis for the Louisville portfolio. You will participate in customer visits and attend industry conferences to gain first-hand experience with our borrowers. A typical project as a Credit intern may include developing and presenting industry recommendations for future growth opportunities. CoBank interns learn real-life business skills and assist with a variety of projects that have impact on the bank’s operations. This is a paid position for undergraduate and graduate students working toward a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Ag Economics or other related discipline.
This 2021 summer intern position is located in our Louisville office.
You will also attend a 2-day Summer Intern Event – Denver, Colorado in June!
- High school diploma and one or more years of relevant experience or undergraduate/graduate education.
- Currently enrolled in and working toward a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration & Management, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Ag Economics or related discipline.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic understanding of balance sheets, income statements and cash flows.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Aptitude for learning other software applications.
- Ability to perform research across multiple systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry.
CoBank stands strong as a $135 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural America. As a national cooperative bank and a proud member of the Farm Credit System it is our mission to serve as a relevant and dependable provider of credit and other value-added financial services. From our headquarters in Denver, Colorado and our regional banking centers across the US, CoBank provides loans, leases, export financing and other financial services to agribusinesses and rural power, water and communications providers in all 50 states.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.