Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of Romandie, Cyber Risk Services - Risk Advisory, Geneva (80-100%)
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues.
With the creation of Deloitte North-West Europe our Cyber team has grown rapidly. We have the largest Cyber capability of the “big 4” in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from current state assessments and readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you'll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
What you'll do
- You will be leading and growing the Deloitte Cyber Risk Services team in the Romandie and work closely with the Cyber leadership in Zurich;
- Responsible for business development in the Romandie area.
- Lead and manage diverse and international engagement teams in in a variety of cyber security projects such as identity and access management, data protection, cyber strategy, infrastructure protection and application security.
- You have a Big 4 Cyber consulting background with focus on business development, or equivalent experience in business development. e.g. presales background;
- High energy with a superb attention to detail and the ability to build and grow a team;
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected;
- Experience in delivering cyber security projects in a deadline-oriented environment;
- Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous;
- You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner;
- Fluent English and French, both written and verbal, are mandatory; German skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client's excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland's largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.