Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Domino's Pizza
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 16,300 stores worldwide (6,000 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, "Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 16,300 stores?" Well, that’s where you come in. We have 17 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2017 alone, these centers made 650,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Summary: Assist Warehouse Team Leader with the supervision and coordination of all aspects of warehouse operations. Effectively and efficiently handle customer service complaints and concerns. Train new team member in job duties. Comfort level working in a diverse, fast paced environment. Follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(80%) Assist the Warehouse Team Leader in all aspects of warehouse operations
- Recruit and interview new team members
- Keep Warehouse Team Leader informed of potential problems
- Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
- Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules
- Coordinate team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and load food product and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines, while controlling cost
- Ensure a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local state and federal requirements
- Utilize and train team member on handheld scanner to perform all functions: pick, sort, pack, receive, stock, etc.
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Assist in compiling daily key indicators
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Warehouse Inventory Planning:
- Maintain inventory control through effective warehouse methods
- Assist team leader with quarterly counting and/or annual physical inventories using solo chain system reports, inventory software in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Warehouse Operations:
- Review load sheet and verify accuracy of assembled load
- Assist driver where needed with pre-departure load check
- Make recommendations to Team Leader on operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Assist team leader with being audit and 5s ready at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader and/or Director
(20%) As needed, fills in for Warehouse team member and performs tasks necessary to meet warehouse goals