Epiq Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Epiq Systems Inc
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Support service delivery excellence and customer satisfaction within the Court Reporting department at Epiq.
Summary and Purpose of Role:
Provide technical assistance for the Service Delivery team, including technical set up, maintenance and clearing of court reporting equipment. The role also includes manual handling, management of hardware, technical set ups, customer service and co-ordination with our supplementary services: stenography, interpreting and evidence presentation (including operational knowledge).
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Set up, support and removal of equipment for Epiq serviced cases throughout UK and Internationally (some travel may be required).
- Provide ongoing technical support to all Epiq managed cases & clients, ensuring technical issues are properly addressed and resolved for all cases.
- Support any ongoing equipment upgrade projects.
- Conduct training sessions for new courtroom administration or operational staff.
- Liaise with the Project Management team prior to start of each case to ensure the technical requirements are met.
- Ensure court room technical set-up is properly configured and tested.
- Complete job sheets for all projects to ensure all assets are correctly logged and accounted for.
- Maintain a log of any damaged/broken/poorly functioning equipment.
- Ensure all equipment history is accurately logged in internal database.
- Ensure technical support manuals are up to date.
- Be responsible for connectivity checks on the real-time software for court reporting cases.
- Perform equipment audit during court recess periods.
- Ensure all data is accurately stored in accordance with data retention policy & all equipment is wiped and ghosted in accordance with data retention policy.
- Perform related administration functions.
- Operational knowledge of our Electronic Presentation of Evidence service with a view to operating within a court room setting.
- Liaising with vendors/clients (courier booking, technical discussions) required.
- Provide IT and Operational support, enabling court reporting to function effectively and efficiently.
- Provide remote technical support for company in the absence of on-site technician.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relations, ensuring repeat business.
- Work effectively as part of a team, recognise areas where support is required and offer assistance
- Able to provide clients with exemplary customer service.
- Client focused.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach.
- Professional appearance.
- Take an active role in personal development and frequently reviews individual objectives and attends training sessions as required.
- Able to self-motivate and support other team members.
- Communicate positively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Professionally manage telephone enquiries.
- Able to professionally manage workload and prioritise.
- Effectively problem solve any problems that might arise.
- Equipment and resources are tracked & logged.
- Emergency situations are logged.
- Provide administrative data, logging support when required.
- Provide Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE) Operator support when required.
Background & Profile:
- Computer literate and good all-round technical knowledge.
- Proven written and spoken communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills – analytical, pragmatic and thorough.
- Good organisational skills.
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Epiq is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action and mass tort administration, federal regulatory actions and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Epiq’s subject-matter experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to our clients around the world.
We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment that focuses on group achievement.
With over 5000 associates worldwide, Epiq operates in 14 countries and over 80 global locations.