Galt House Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Patrol Officer Full-Time P.M. Shift
at Galt House Hotel
- # of Openings
- Security Patrol Officer
Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full service, upscale, all-suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy that is both inviting and comfortable, Embassy Suites properties provide guests with More Reasons to Stay, offering open air atriums, complimentary cooked to order breakfast, spacious two room suites and complimentary Manager Receptions every evening. Embassy Suites bundled pricing ensures that guests receive enormous value at a single price. Whether they are traveling for business, with their family with a group, or for leisure, our guests return again and again to experience the consistently awarded, best in class customer service provided at Embassy Suites. Embassy Suites is one of Hilton Worldwide ten market leading brands. If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to an award winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Embassy Suites Hotels.
The Company is currently seeking a full -time experienced Security Patrol Officer The Security Patrol Officer will be responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for the hotel guests and associates, by patrolling the property and monitoring the surveillance cameras.
- Will patrol and inspect property to protect against fire, theft vandalism, and illegal activity.
- Monitor entrances and exits through use of security camera system of hotel and adjacent office complexes, greet and assist guests, visitors, and tenants as needed.
- Lock and unlock doors including manual overhead doors and large access gates as required.
- Observe and report violations of hotel policy and law on the property, and deter criminal activity or other problems through visual presence and intervention.
- Complete incident reports with accurate information and in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of Security experience
- Ability to show good judgement and common sense, be able to follow directions and directives from supervisors, accurately recount situations which they witnessed, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Professional appearance and be able to interact with the public.
- Excellent verbal and written abilities to document violations or suspicious behavior.
- Ability to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other dangerous incidents.
- Keen eye for detail.
1 year of experience desired.
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.