Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse Care Manager, Full Time-$3000 Sign On Bonus
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health RN Care Manager, you will:
- Perform or delegate the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice.
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge OASIS visits, Reassessment visits, and may occasionally need to provide routine evaluations based on individual patient needs and branch expectations.
- Oversee development/implementation of an outcome oriented care plan that conforms to the physician's plan of treatment.
- Ensure plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety.
- Coordinate available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved.
- Be accountable for coordination of care to new clinicians assigned to the patient.
- Periodically reassess or delegate the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary.
- Lead team of licensed clinicians who may include LPN, LVN, Home Health Aides, and Social Workers.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team assigned to each case.
- Lead Care Team Conference of assigned team members with oversight by Manager Clinical Practice and collaborates with all team members in meeting the needs of patients and evaluating progress toward goals.
- Assure appropriate care of patient is met throughout the continuum of care including Start of Care, recertification and discharge.
- Proactively facilitate coordination of disciplines, services and community resources.
- Collaborate with MCP for nursing care needs.
- Routinely audit/review clinical team notes and plan of treatment to assure adherence to physician orders, and state and regulatory requirements.
- Review OASIS documentation for accuracy and completeness, and correct according to policy.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge through attendance at mandatory in-service programs and outside educational opportunities.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a clinical management role
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within one year of hire
- Strong organization, communication and human relations skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME