Gold Corp Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fixed Equipment Mechanic - Process (bank of candidacy)
at Gold Corp Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ELE00002165
The Fixed Equipment Mechanic is part of the Maintenance team in the Process department. The incumbent is responsible for performing the regular maintenance of fixed equipment in accordance with established priorities and maintenance best practices.
- Perform the maintenance of fixed equipment so as to optimize their availability and reliability for operations
- Ensure that the worksite is clean and safe at all times by complying with 5S Standard
- Assist the reliability group in the development of maintenance procedures
- Respect and apply health and safety work procedures
- Participate in the department's health and safety activities
- Report any incident/accident to your supervisor
- Keep records on equipment maintenance
- Collaborate on and participate in projects and tests with external stakeholders to improve maintenance work procedures
- All other related tasks
- College or Vocational Studies Diploma in Mechanics
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver's licence
Knowledge and skills:
- Team work in a multicultural environment
- Ability ti analyze and solve problems