GVC Holdings PLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GVC Holdings PLC
We are seeking a PPC manager to join our Digital Marketing team and be responsible for applying bwin's and Sportingbet's PPC channel strategy and driving growth across Western Europe.
- Work closely with head of digital to develop PPC strategy and oversee its implementation across all of Western Europe.
- Management of PPC agencies to ensure they are delivering all agreed requirements within agreed deadlines centrally across all local markets.
- Hands-on campaign management (via agency) for bwin and Sportingbet brands across several countries, such as the UK, Spain, France and Belgium.
- Ensure all PPC campaigns delivered are being managed to the expected standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods and options are being tested.
- Central point of communication for local market country managers.
- Management of PPC planning, forecasting and reconciliation process with head of digital and PPC agencies.
- Report on key performance indicators across all markets in Western Europe, produce reports for senior management via PPC agency technology.
- Co-ordinating implementation of learnings, know-how, optimisation techniques, tactics and technologies in all campaigns. Collecting, analysing and exchange of experiences gathered in local campaigns.
- Responsible for the management of PPC content requirements, liaising directly with creative departments.
- Ensure full understanding of business objectives in each country and be able to translate this into PPC strategy and action plans.
- Ensure reporting consistency on key performance indicators.
- Support the digital team with Quarterly ‘best practice' PPC audits.
- Liaise with head of digital, head of marketing communications and local country managers – setting up promotions, monitoring tracking and conversions.
- Close liaison with Natural search specialists to ensure that where appropriate we are maximising our total opportunity from Search.
- Liaise with Content team – producing all appropriate content needed for campaigns.
- Support agency with setting up PPC campaigns in newly regulated territories where PPC advertising for gambling becomes possible.
- Support agency with Competitors' monitoring, ensuring brand protection is in place.
- Over 2 years PPC experience, ideally with some exposure to the gambling industry, including;
- Extensive experience in PPC campaign management, analysis and reporting.
- Operational agency experience.
- Strong understanding of PPC markets, platforms, search engines and technologies, particularly in gambling. Practical knowledge of systems and processes necessary to create and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term.
- Extensive practical experience in day-to-day PPC management, bidding tactics, keyword research, landing page optimisation, etc.
- Managing multiple campaigns for multiple products in multiple territories and languages.
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, applying best practice to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Strong practical knowledge of conversion funnels, including optimisation of landing pages, ads and messages to streamline the user flow ensuring highest possible conversion rate.
- Strong experience in building relationship and managing external service providers.
- Experience in working in co-ordinating and liaising with multiple departments and other stakeholders involved in PPC campaigns delivery.
- European language skills (French, Italian, Spanish and/or Dutch) are a big plus.