Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Trials Support Specialist (Bank)
- Position Type
- Bank/Zero Hours
hVIVO is pioneering a human-based clinical trial platform to accelerate drug and vaccine development in respiratory and infectious diseases. Leveraging human disease models in flu, RSV, HRV and respiratory indications, the hVIVO platform captures disease in motion, illuminating the entire disease life cycle from healthy to sick and back to health. Our vision remains to become the partner of choice for companies developing products in airways disease that are seeking to gain early proof of concept around the effectiveness of their products and identify the ideal patient profile for later stage clinical development.
As a Clinical Support Specialist you will perform clinical assessments and data gathering on subjects participating in clinical trials.
You will provide support to the multidisciplinary team in the planning of daily clinic activities such as panel screening and study specific screening activities in accordance with current regulatory, ICH-GCP standards and requirements. You will also be responsible for sample processing and sample dispatch from external hVIVO clinical trial sites.
We are offering casual hours for day & nightshifts, 7 days a week.
- Screening suitable subjects
- Perform study specific assessment such as taking vital signs, ECG’s and venepuncture & spirometry
- Promote volunteer safety and wellbeing
- Ensure accuracy and credibility of data gathered
- Sample collection and management
- Responsible for ensuring temperature monitoring is recorded, reported and maintained in accordance with internal SOP’s
- Act as the volunteer advocate during the study participation.
- Assist with the daily management of the clinic
- Ensure competency in performing their daily task
- Involvement in the planning the daily clinic activities
- Liaise with the recruitment officers for the daily schedule of volunteers visit
- Assist in the supervision and training of new ancillary staff in the screening clinical environment as required.
Skills & Experiences
Good IT skills and good knowledge of ICH-GCP & regulatory standards are essential.
A Biological Science degree, BLS (Basic Life Support) and Previous experience in clinical research environment is also desireable.