Kate Spade & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PR Co ordinator
at Kate Spade & Company
- Job ID
- PR - Other
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
As a member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Supports execution of UK PR Activities & Sample trafficking across Europe (Excluding France & Germany). Reports to UK Senior PR Manager
- Liaise with NY Global PR team to execute UK PR activities
- Coordinate sample trafficking for UK showroom: Manage sample orders and inventory
- Support VIP efforts including dressing opportunities and asset sharing
- Track long-lead and short-lead credits
- Maintain press archive
- Manage and facilitate all hi-res image requests
- Provide credit information for editorials
- Compile and distribute Monthly Credit Reports
- Manage and Update PR toolbox- presskits, seasonal lookbooks, photos, quotes, etc
- Support proactive outreach on the brand and seasonal collections
- Support special projects and events in international markets
- Support New York Fashion Week (x2/year)
- Support and Execution of Internal Seasonal Presentations
- Support invoice needs
- minimum of one to two years’ public relations experience in the fashion and/or creative industries
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong understanding of brand aesthetics and market place
- detail oriented proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
kate spade new york is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit kate spade new york at www.katespade.com.