Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
The Martin Management Group is looking for a Automotive Receptionist to join our team! If you enjoy working on a team and delivering an exceptional customer service experience, we want to talk to you!
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Answers dealership group phones
- Greets and receives customers
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to a salesperson
- Works cooperatively with the sales team
- Updates customer records
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assists in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
- Assists in the dealer exchange of vehicle process
- Participates in customer satisfaction process
- Participates in customer retention process
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Able to clear a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Maintains a professional appearance