Neil Huffman Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Service Advisor- Nissan
at Neil Huffman Automotive Group
- Frankfort, KY, USA
- Full Time
Neil Huffman Automotive Group has an immediate opening for an Experienced Service Advisor at our Nissan of Frankfort dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA right-to-know, ect.
- Ensure that all documents are accounted for.
- Accomplish the forecast that has been established by the general manager and service manager.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner. Let customers who are waiting in line know that they will be helped soon.
- Schedule appointments using dealership approved forms.
- Obtain customer and vehicle data.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications, using maintenance menus (if applicable).
- If additional work is needed, explain the details to the customer, including the additional cost and time considerations.
- Indicate on repair order the exact repair instructions, making vehicle in. Repair orders must be legible.
- Provide estimates for labor and parts. If the cost of service cannot be established during reception leave open and contact the customer later, by phone, for approval.
- Establish "time promised." Check with person responsible for work distribution, if necessary.
- Obtain customer's signature on repair order; provide customer with a copy.
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day. Contact customer by telephone regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised. Record changes on repair order in approved fashion.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments.
- Deliver vehicle to customer and answer any questions.
- Keep Quick Pricing Guide, Signals Checklist, Maintenance Menus, and other service department forms up-to-date.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer