Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $2,052 per week
RNnetwork is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Lexington, Kentucky.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 09/29/2020
- Duration: 14 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
RNnetwork Job ID #463298. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN-ICU Travel Nurse Opportunity in Lexington, KY
One of the largest travel nursing companies in the nation, RNnetwork is recognized as the industry’s gold standard. Founded in 1998, RNnetwork has built an excellent reputation by making the needs of our travel nurses our top priority. Our ability to combine the friendly, personal service of a small company with the benefits, resources, and stability of our strong, stable parent company-CHG Healthcare Services-gives our nurses the best of both worlds.
Because we focus only on travel nursing, we do it better than anyone else. Our goal is to make your career as a travel nurse the most rewarding, most enjoyable experience possible. We offer job opportunities for our travel nurses in every specialty in a full range of settings-from large hospitals in fast-paced cities to quiet, peaceful environments in rural communities.
The primary link between our travel nurses and their potential employers, RNnetwork recruiters work tirelessly to achieve the salary, shift, and setting that best serves each nurse’s needs. The personal care and one-on-one attention you receive from RNnetwork distinguishes us from our competitors.
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.