Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Development Manager
at PPG Industries
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1700007531
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers' biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
PPG Architectural Coatings is seeking a driven sales representative for the Saskatoon, SK market.
As an Account Development Manager you will…
- Hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of customers and trends in your assigned market.
- Building existing customer/volume base of assigned accounts through regular customer contact, monitoring and coordinating with our groups to ensure service requirements are met.
- Provide product recommendations for contractors, painters, commercial customers, etc.
- Participate in trade events such as pro-shows, training events or other customer related events.
- Meet all sales key performance indicators (sales, margin and new business targets).
- Provide weekly reports to Regional Sales Manager on business activity.
- Ensure a safe driving record by following safe driving procedures.
- Control expenses by operating within budget.
Join an industry leading company!
What you will bring to the team…
- 4-6 years experience in an outside sales role.
- Ability to present and communicate with front line employees, store management and regional/district management (internal and external).
- Paint knowledge an asset, however not required.
- Valid Drivers License.
- College diploma/University degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Self motivation, flexibility and superb communication skills are essential.
PPG offers a competitive base salary, incentive plan, flexible benefits, pension plan and a company fleet vehicle. As a part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check and provide a clear driver's abstract.
We thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.