Pueblo Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructor - Nurse Aid - Fremont
at Pueblo Community College
A complete application package consists of:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial (Copy of) Transcripts
- Application (Completed Online)
The purpose of this announcement is to gather information from individuals interested in being an instructor (part-time) within this program. This employment is on a course by course basis. Individuals are usually assigned to one, or more, classes for a single semester, based on program needs. These positions are not eligible for employee benefits through the college. As these assignments are to fill a temporary part-time need, there is no guarantee of current or future employment. There may, or may not, be instructor positions currently available. The Faculty Chair may, at his or her discretion, contact you when instructor opportunities become available, based on your education, background, experience, and availability.
***** Do not submit any employment materials directly to Department Chair, or other employees within this program. All applicant materials must be submitted through this employment site for tracking purposes. Additionally, please do not contact the Department Chair concerning availability of current teaching opportunities. They will contact you if an opportunity is available for which you may be qualified. *****
This position specifically exists to provide classroom, laboratory, or related instruction under the supervision of the Department Chair and is responsible for planning and providing student instruction in accordance with approved syllabi, curriculum guidelines, and required program standards. Instructor must adhere to the laws, policies, procedures, rules, and applications which govern and affect the college, including the fiscal rules of the State of Colorado.
- What are the degree requirements someone would have to fulfill to teach within the Nurse Aid program?
- What discipline? Nursing
- What level (AA, BA, MA, PHD, etc.)? LPN is the minimum for primary instructors
- Are there any certifications required to teach in the Nurse Aid program? None
- Are there any licenses required to teach in the Nurse Aid program? Current Colorado Nursing License (Unencumbered)
- Are there any other minimum qualifications an individual would need to instruct in the Nurse Aid program? At least one year of long-term care experience or caring for elderly and/or chronically ill.
- Is there any information you would like potential applicants to be aware of as they are considering submitting an application to instruct in the Nurse Aid program? No
- Other than minimum requirements, are there any other items that you would want to have submitted as part of an application packet for an instructor position (i.e. sample work, teaching plan, teaching philosophy, etc.) No