Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic Director - Lead Physical Therapist - Elizabethtown,KY)
at Results Physiotherapy
- # of Openings
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS EVERY DAY?
TALK AND TEACH – commit to the professional growth of the team and help others be the best version of themselves they can be.
APPLY YOUR CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE - help our patients live a life without pain.
LEARN AND GROW – participate in continuing education offered by top notch clinicians.
BE A PART OF THE WELCOMING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WHO ENTER - demonstrate our culture of friendship.
Results Physiotherapy is an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy company committed to helping people live without pain. We do this by offering world class physiotherapy in a setting that exemplifies clinical excellence. We are proud to be recognized for our innovative hands-on approach, which yields faster pain relief and longer lasting recovery. Our licensed therapists are trained in the newest, evidence-based techniques from around the world, and receive four times more training than the average PT in the U.S.
Interested? Here is more to consider:
We offer a collaborative work environment, talented team members and a commitment to our mission across all levels of the organization. We work hard to help people live a life without pain but understand that work-life balance is critical to productivity and overall happiness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a mission-driven culture, opportunities for continuing education and a healthy benefits package.
The Clinic Director's primary responsibility is to actively participate in assuring clinical performance within his or her prospective clinic and liaise/communicate frequently with the clinical coordinator and/or director of clinical operations on potential obstacles limiting clinical excellence, reasonable productivity, and healthy referral trends. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide patient care while ensuring clinical excellence and outstanding patient outcomes
- Assist in the mentoring of staff therapist
- Oversee clinical documentation and billing procedures
- Encourage harvesting and development of Direct Access opportunities within respective clinic.
- Liaise with District Operations Leader and District Clinical Quality Leader to ensure clinicians are providing evidence-based clinical interventions while maintaining productivity
- Regular liaison with marketing staff to monitor referral patterns and trends and give insight as appropriate
- In association with the Field marketing staff, attend meetings with physicians, where appropriate and necessary, ensuring at all times that clinical continuity is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures in all matters of documentation, supervision, and billings
- General scheduling
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Minimum of 3+ years as a Physical Therapist preferred
- Leadership experience preferred