The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Clorox Company
KINGSFORD MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Job Service Screening Criteria
Position Description: Production Worker
Starting Wage per Hour: 16.26
Shift Hours per Day: 8
Days per Week: 5 for standard shift / 6 for swing shift
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing or related experience (examples of related experience are automotive or diesel mechanic, farm, construction or machining worker) or 2 years military service working with industrial equipment
- Be willing to work any shift & overtime
- Good work/attendance record with industrial employer.
- Experience with material handling equipment - screw conveyors, bucket elevators, belt conveyors, or rolling stock.
- Experience with packaging equipment - filling, bundling, and palletizing.
Additional Requirements After Receiving a Job Offer:
- Drug Screening
- Police Records Check
- Mechanical Aptitude Test
- Background screen
Special Working Conditions:
- Possible Rotating Shifts
- Lifting up to 52 lbs.
Notes on Company:
1. The Clorox Company, and its subsidiaries, is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled employer.
2. Rehabilitated applicants who can perform the duties as required by the employer are fully acceptable.