The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant (Spanish Bilingual)
at The Geo Group
Facility: ISAP LOUISVILLE,KY
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provides administrative and clerical support for an Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and communicates with ISAP program participants, community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Ensures that program participants are properly checked in for office visits.
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains program participant case records on the computer system by performing data entry.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists the Program Manager and Case Specialists with case coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine clerical tasks.
- Coordinates transportation services for program participants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field required. Two years of related work experience in an administrative field may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- At least two years of work experience in a similar position, including experience working with multi-cultural contacts.
- At least two years of experience working with computers.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
- Sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to maintain self-control in stressful situations, such as interpersonal confrontations or emergencies.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural contacts with sensitivity.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute to perform data entry.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer