Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EMEA General Manager
When everything'sconnected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with youtoo! We're expanding our global footprint in Europe and are seekinga seasoned General Manager with expertise in the customer journeyexperience.
What You'll be Doing
Looking for an executiveleadership role where you'll be responsible for growing and managing TTEC'sentire portfolio of offerings across its Engage and Digital segments throughoutthe region? In this role, you'll ensure business integrity in relationshipswith internal and external customers and partners, and drives continuous changeand flexibility in the organization. You'll be responsible for hiring greatpeople, developing and retaining them and bringing the team within a sellingand operational framework that deliver innovative solutions that yieldextraordinary engagement for our clients and their customers.
On a typical day,you'll:
* Create and execute thestrategy for Europe in collaboration with the business segment leaders. Ensuring the business within Europe including achieves the businessesgoals for sales and delivery across TTEC Engage and TTEC Digital.
* Review existing clientrelationships to ensure TTEC best practices are in place for operations,employee engagement and client management
* Accomplish HumanResource objectives by working with TTEC employees, contractors, andsuppliers.
* Drive integration,centralization, and adoption of processes across both our Engage andDigital businesses.
* Achieve operationalobjectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategicplans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementingproduction, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determiningsystem improvements; implementing change.
* Contribute to assist inthe execution of European based M&A and partnerships.
* Meet financialobjectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget;scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Position TTEC as anemployer of choice within the country, championing our brand anddeveloping a desirable culture
* Build and sustaininternal and external relationships, and have the stature and credibilityto interface at senior levels. Be comfortable at all operating levelsin customer and partner organizations.
Why You? What You Bring
* General managerexperience in Europe with a high skill in the
* Fluency in Englishrequired and a second European language preferred
* Proven success indeveloping and executing sales and marketing strategies.
* Demonstrated history ofinnovation in customer experience.
* Familiarity withbusiness process outsourcing and/or IT outsourcing industry.
* Ability to lead a globalbrand into new business areas and geographies.
* Deep negotiationexperience to manage vendor relationships.
* Experience managing adiverse P&L in excess of $300M
* 15 years progressiveleadership experience including executive leadership experience withresponsibility driving growth outcomes for a business segment.
* Experience leadinglarge-scale operations with 5,000 employees.
* Knowledge of roboticsprocess automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and how tointegrate leading technologies to yield efficiencies in the BPO industry.
* Influencing skills asshown by success at building relationships across a highlymatrixed-organization and ability to partner to mobilize resources as neededto achieve objectives.
* Ability to navigatestatutory, regulatory, and cultural nuances.
* Experience working witha US parent.
* Bachelor's degreerequired; Master's degree desired.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, youbecome part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, weoffer a competitive compensation and benefits package as shown below to supportyour quality of life. career development and goals attainment:
We want you to reachyour personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits suchas:
Health and flexiblespending accounts
We believe in investingin our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety ofcourses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain newinsights such as:
Our Women in Leadershipprogram connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoringopportunities
Professional developmentcourses in TTEC University
Scholarship program andtuition reimbursement
Visibility in our globalcareer pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthyliving and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
It's Ok, We're All Humanwellness program
Company health and wellnessprograms
Dedicated health andwellness navigators and employee assistance programs
Generous paid time offand other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have theopportunity to have a positive impact in your community:
Through our employee-drivenglobal grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grantfocused on helping a local educational organization in your community
Our team helps fundraiseand volunteer their time in their communities
TTEC is a pioneer incustomer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employeesserve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social,mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to helpcompanies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customerloyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set ofcustomer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customersand each other.
TTEC designs,implements, and delivers transformative customer experiences for many of theworld's most iconic disruptive brands. With more than 35 years of experience,TTEC orchestrates millions of interactions every day all around the world
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.