Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative - Consulting and Digital
Inside Sales Representative - London
TTEC are global leaders in Customer Experience solutions, the worlds top brands rely on us to manage their customer experience journeys 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We use a mix of Digital transformation and customer engagement solutions working in partnership with our clients. TTEC EMEA are experiencing growth across the region, we are looking for a successful Inside Sales Representative to help us grow our Digital, Consulting and Engage business.
As Inside Sales Representative for TTEC in EMEA, your aim will be to maximise profits through the generation and management of sales leads and opportunities by promoting TTEC technology and consulting products, services or ideas. You will be responsible for cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment, the influencing of existing or potential customers to buy products or services, and on occasion develop and oversee key marketing campaigns and activities.
Across Inside Sales, you will enthusiastically generate and manage sales leads and opportunities for our TTEC Digital sales teams. You will conduct sales and marketing calls to book appointments and meet goals on a monthly basis. The key purpose as Inside Sales is calling potential customers and informing them of a TTEC technology and/or consulting product or service, its features and benefits to solicit sales opportunities. You may also manage existing clients by equipping them with knowledge on new product services or features over the telephone. You will be provided with a quota to fulfill based on which you will receive rewards.
On occasion, you will develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote TTEC Digital products and services which will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The individual will be expected to work very closely with the Head of Marketing EMEA and other TTEC employees in areas such as digital, email, social media, events, PR, sales/inside sales, solutions, operations, and occasionally human capital and talent acquisition.
Key responsibilities - Inside Sales
* Cold call people using targeted account data provided to sell introduce TTEC and its products and services
* Answer incoming calls, emails and web enquiries from prospective customers
* Use scripts and email introductions to provide information about products and their benefits
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
* Promote a broad range of TTEC Digital (technology and/or consulting) products and services either through direct selling or information gathering
* Persuade the customer to book an appointment with a TTEC expert to demonstrate how our products and services meet their needs
* Account based selling - promote business growth by expanding the company's clientele
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
* Deal with objections or doubts to safeguard the company's brand image and reputation
* Go the "extra mile" to meet a sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls, opportunities and sales and record other useful information
* Identify prospects by desk research or the review of directories or other prepared listings
* Operate telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
* Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define target audiences.
* Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
* A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a telemarketing, technology sales and/or marketing role.
* A degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as business, marketing, social media, English, or journalism is preferred.
* Proficient in English
* Communication skills and networking ability.
* Persistent, adaptable and results-oriented
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
* Skilled in negotiation and dealing with objections
* Patient and able to handle customer rejection
* Commercial awareness.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Technically adept; experience using and selling technology products desirable
* Ability to uphold brand and style guides.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workflow to meet deadlines.
* Team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent analytical, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Proficient in SharePoint and/or Office 365.
* Proficient in advanced PowerPoint (2003 - 2016 versions) skills
* Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
What we offer you
A competitive salary with OTE earnings to reflect success in the role. The role can be a mix of home and London office base.
* 25 days annual leave
* Career development
* Competitive fixed plus commission plan.