Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard - London
at Allied Universal
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Canada.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- A valid guard card/license, as required in the province for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background check
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kilograms
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time