Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard - Valley field
at Allied Universal
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Canada.
We are looking for motivated Security Guards available now to work during day/night shifts on week days and week end (in rotation schedules) in Valleyfield area.
- VALID BSP SECURITY GUARD PERMIT,
- Excellent customer service,
- Bilingualism (French and English),
- Sec V or equivalent,
- Computer skills (windows, word, excel),
- Valid driver's license,
- First aid card,
- Fire prevention training an asset.
- ASP Construction an asset.
- Experience an asset.
- Looking for dynamic peoples, hardworking, good judgment and good physical condition.
Salary: 20.75 $ / H (bonus included), working conditions and competitive benefits.
Day or night shift schedule available during the week and week end.
- Observe and report on activities and / or incidents that have occurred.
- Perform periodic rounds.
- Inspect the prevention equipment.
- Control access to the customer's establishment.
- Patrol, on foot and/or by vehicle.
- Satisfy customer needs by providing excellent customer service.
- Monitor intrusion detection systems.
- Ensure the protection of the evidence or the scene of an incident.
- Respond to fires, medical emergencies and other emergencies.
- Use communication systems.
- Perform other related duties.